Saturday, February 22, 2014

And so it begins...

Welcome!  I want to start by being clear about what you’re getting yourself into…

This is not going to be a blog detailing my daily life because that would be boring.  Mostly for me.  So instead I’m just going to write about whatever I want.  It’s going to be random.  Probably really random.  Some of it might be about volleyball, some of it’s going to be me nerding out over things I think are cool and the majority will most likely just be my observations on the world around me.  Hopefully that will be interesting to some of you.  You might not learn all about my day-to-day life but I think you’ll end up learning a lot more about me.  Whether or not that’s a good thing…I’ll leave up to you to determine.

3 comments:

  1. That's cool.I am a fan of U.S.indoor volleyball fan. May I know the difference between outside hitter and opposite hitter? u know, in China, The opposite hitter is responsible for the first pass and diging regularly and I didn't see that happened in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the Chinese system is a little different than ours. Usually in the US the opposite is mostly responsible for hitting and blocking. We use our outsides more for passing

    ReplyDelete